Key Features and Benefits
- Creo 9 continues to enhance tools for ergonomics, Model-Based Definition (MBD), simulation, generative design, and additive / subtractive manufacturing.
- Model tree management has never been easier, and a new divided surfaces function allows for even better analysis and definition.
- Sketcher, multibody, Freestyle and ECAD have all been improved to simplify and speed up your everyday work.
- Semantic PMI and symbols are compliant with the latest ASME/ISO standards, providing more information for downstream users.
- Now you can customize Manikin dimensions, with easier manipulation of Manikin position. There are even new tools available to analyze Manikin sight and field of view.
- Creo Simulation Live adds multi-physics analysis, so you can simulate structural and thermal performance simultaneously. You can now use generative design with safety factor and modal optimization, to achieve the desired frequency response of the specified material.
- Updates to subtractive manufacturing include enhancements in 5-axis finishing toolpaths, turning, and mold development, as well as adaptive feed rates for milling.
If you need more information, get the Creo 9 Datasheet instantly to see what you’ve been missing. Don’t get left behind!