- We are looking for an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Assistant who can start with us as a remote position but will be required to visit our office once per week here in Watford.
- We ideally would love someone who is based close to our office, or in and around the London area.
- The ideal candidate will have had an education/experience in digital marketing but looking to further their skills.
- The candidate will be working mainly on social media, on-page SEO, email marketing and blogging. So good writing skills are a must. Therefore, if English is not your first language, you must be fluent.
The Role & Responsibilities
The purpose of this role is to support the effective management of Delve Design and its ongoing projects.
- Helping with ideas for creating unique and engaging social content.
- Implementing social media strategy and managing social media accounts.
- Analysing and improving social engagement.
- Connect with and build relationships with bloggers and influencers.
- Scheduling content for social media platforms.
- Analysing website traffic and creating SEO reports.
- Keyword research and analysis.
- Help with ideas for improving landing pages for websites.
- A/B testing landing pages.
- Helping with ideas for creating newsletters.
- Miscellaneous tasks supporting the director and designers.
- Research and help create content for the company blog.
- Good Knowledge of Photo editing tools like Photoshop etc..
Job Type: Part-time
Ideal Candidates will have the following:
- Good understanding of social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn).
- Passion for marketing.
- Either currently studying at a degree level qualification or similar marketing intern experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Willing to take on new challenges.
- Curiosity and hunger to learn new things.
- You need to be able to work on your own initiative as well as be a team player.
- To be able to work under pressure.
- Experience using tools such as Trello, WordPress and Mail Chimp (Preferred but not essential)
If this is an opportunity that excites you and you are someone that is passionate about the digital world then we would love to hear from you!
Who we are:
“PLM Central is all about helping discrete manufacturers succeed by meeting their globalization, time-to-market, and operational efficiency objectives in product development”.
PLM Central has been supporting customers in UK & Ireland, having more than 20 years of experience in Implementation, Strategic product placement, and support of Creo – Windchill Suite of Products.
PLM Central acts as a Partner aims to promote maximum involvement/interaction with all customers to help use the tools more efficiently and effectively.
We operate in the Manufacturing, Automotive, Green Energy, Construction, Hi-Tech, Research and Development, Life Sciences, Defence, Oil and Gas, Transportation industries.
We are Channel Advantage Partners and Technical Service Partners.