Job Purpose: –Who enjoys technology and like to interact with customers on the phone and on various social media platforms. Wishes to build a career in the fast paced world of technology Sales & Marketing.
- Resposible to prospect customer, target & interact with prospective customers.
- Responsible for setting and achieving Lead generation and Telemarketing targets.
- Responsible for achieving companies quaterly Sales target.
- Understand Customers & Business requirement and should be able to prospect new customers at various level.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Day to day telemarketing execution, Lead generation.making and managing calls
- Solutions selling of:–CAD(CREO), MATHCAD, Windchill(PLM), Ansys Driven Design, AI driven Products, AR or Mixed Reality and IIOT products.
- Sending regular newsletters to our existing customers.
- Running quarterly marketing campaigns.
- Keeping our internal CRM System up to date.
- Keeping in touch with our existing customer base.
- Reporting directly to the Director.
Qualifications and Skills Preferred-
- Engineering or Marketing degree.
- Previous experience in generating Leads for Technical Software will be ideal.
- Strong knowledge of Social sellingusing Twitter, Linkedin & Sales Navigator tools.
- Able to work to clean, smart design parameters with consistency and creativity.
- Knowledge of some of sales process•Articulate, with a good grasp of English grammar.
- Clear telephone skills.
- Good interpersonal, teamwork skills –enjoy working as a team towards a common goal.
- Innovative and forward thinking.
- Ability to work alone; plan, organise, and deliver targets.
- Ability to present directly to the management team.
- Proven track record of sales.
- Enthusiastic & Motivated.
- Willingness to succeed.
- You need to able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong documentation usingOffice product & Analyticalskills.
- Great presentation skills.
Training on world class sales techniques. Working is a great team. You will be sharing ideas with some great Innovators & Customers using market leading technology. You’ll enjoy greater flexibility & you’ll stretch your creativity.
Future growth prospect of managing a Sales Team.
Application Deadline: 14/05/2021
Who we are
“PLM Central is all about helping discrete manufacturers succeed by meeting their globalization, time-to-market, and operational efficiency objectives in product development”.
- We are a PTC Reseller & Design Process Consultancy firm and one of the first implementers for PLM in the United Kingdom.
- PLM Central have been supporting customers in UK & Ireland, having more than 20 years of experience in Implementation, Strategic product placement and supporting of Creo – Windchill Suite of Products.
- PLM Central acts as a Partner, aims to promote maximum involvement/interaction with all customers to help use the tools more efficiently and effectively.
- We operate in the Manufacturing, Automotive, Green Energy, Construction, Hi – Tech, Research and Development, Life Sciences, Defence, Oil and Gas, Transportation industries.
- We are Channel Advantage Partners and Technical Service Partners.
Renumeration: –Depending on experince and split up into Base salary & handsome Commision
Location– In our Watford office, 9 to 5:30.
Job Types: Full–time/Part time/Intership
Status: We are not able to sponser visa’s