Interact with prospects on the phone and via various social media platforms in a view to generate demand for our world class Software & Services. Working to our sales process and converting the prospects into a sales pipeline.
Who enjoys technology, self-motivating and loves to interact with customers and prospects.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible to prospect customers, target & interacting with prospective customers.
- Responsible for setting and achieving Lead generation and Telemarketing targets.
- Responsible for achieving company’s quarterly sales target.
- Understand Customers & Business requirements and should be able to prospect new customers at various levels.
- Social selling using Twitter, LinkedIn & Sales Navigator tools.
- Day to day telemarketing execution, Lead generation. making and managing calls
- Prospecting new customers and lining them up for a call.
- Following our proven sales process
- Solutions selling.
- Inside Sales duties.
- Keeping our internal CRM System up to date.
- Keeping in touch with our existing customer base.
- Reporting directly to the Director.
Qualifications and Skills Preferred:
- Marketing or Sale degree.
- Previous Tele-Sales/Customer Relationship or similar industry will be ideal.
- Able to work to clean, smart design parameters with consistency and creativity.
- Knowledge of some of the sales process
- Articulate, with a good grasp of English grammar.
- Clear telephone skills.
- Customer Centric.
- Good interpersonal, teamwork skills –enjoy working as a team towards a common goal.
- Innovative and forward-thinking.
- Ability to work alone; plan, organise and deliver targets.
- Ability to present directly to the management team.
- Proven track record of sales.
- Enthusiastic & Motivated.
- Willingness to succeed.
- You need to able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong documentation using office product & Analytical skills.
- Great presentation skills.
Training on world-class sales techniques. Working is a great team. You will be sharing ideas with some great Innovators & Customers using market-leading technology. You’ll enjoy greater flexibility & you’ll stretch your creativity.
Future growth prospect of managing a Sales Team.
Renumeration: Depending on the experience, starting from £40,000k base (60,000k OTE)
Who we are:
“Partners for PTC products in the UK & Ireland. We offer complete Digital Transformation Solutions to our customer which includes new Software, Consultancy, Support & Training Services, for Computer-Aided Design (CAD), Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Internet of Things (IoT), and Augmented Reality (AR). Few of the industry standard solutions which we deal in are, Creo, Windchill, Thingworx, Vuforia, Creo-Illustrate, Arbortext Isodraw, and MathCad.”.
- We are a PTC Reseller & Business Process Consultancy firm and one of the first implementers for PLM in the United Kingdom.
- PLM Central has been supporting customers in UK & Ireland, having more than 20 years of experience in Implementation, Strategic product placement, and support of Products & Services.
- PLM Central acts as a partner aims to promote maximum involvement/interaction with all customers to help use the tools more efficiently and effectively.
- We operate in the Manufacturing, Automotive, Green Energy, Construction, Hi-Tech, Research and Development, Life Sciences, Defence, Oil and Gas, Transportation industries.
- We are partners for PTC (www.ptc.com).
Location: In our Watford office, 9 am to 5:30 pm
Job Types: Full-time