Our company is seeking a highly motivated Junior Sales/Business Development Executive to join our
expanding team. Our ideal person will be customer-centric, target driven, and responsible for generating
new business opportunities and maintaining existing client relationships
- Prospecting and Lead Generation: As an active Identify potential customers and generate leads through various channels, such as cold calling, networking, and referrals. Develop strategies to exceed quarterly/annual sales target.
- Building and Maintaining Relationships: Establish and nurture strong relationships with prospects and clients. This involves understanding their needs, providing solutions, and addressing any concerns or challenges they may have.
- Negotiation and Closing: Skilfully negotiating terms, pricing, and contracts to ensure a win-win outcome for both the customer and your company. Closing deals by securing signed agreements or purchase orders.
- Sales Pipeline Management: Manage and track your sales pipeline, including identifying opportunities, qualifying leads, and progressing them through the sales process. Regularly updating and maintaining accurate records in the CRM system.
- Market and Competitor Analysis: Stay informed about industry trends, market conditions, and competitors’ activities. Gathering market intelligence to identify new business opportunities and develop effective sales strategies.
- Customer Relationship Management: Provide excellent customer service and give ongoing support to clients, ensure their satisfaction, and build long-term relationships.
- Sales Reporting and Forecasting: Generate regular sales reports, analyse sales performance, and forecast future sales trends. Providing insights and recommendations to the management team based on data analysis.
- Collaboration and Teamwork: Collaborate with cross-functional teams, such as marketing, product development, and customer support, to ensure a seamless customer experience and alignment of business goals.
- Continuous Learning and Self-Development: Stay up to date with industry knowledge, sales techniques, and product knowledge. Actively seek professional development opportunities to
enhance your sales skills and expertise.
- Develop and implement target-driven sales strategies to achieve set annual/quarterly sales targets.
- Identify and qualify new business opportunities through prospecting and networking.
- Conduct sales presentations and product demonstrations to potential clients.
- Negotiate and close deals with clients.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Provide regular sales reports and updates to management
Qualification and Skills
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in sales, preferably in the B2B industry.
- Preferably from Engineering/Software sales background.
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- Must be persuasive, confident, resilient, and an active listener.
- Preferably a self-motivator with the ability to be motivated by targets.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and CRM software; must have knowledge of basic IT skills.
- Must possess excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must possess strong organizational and time management skills.
- Best in class Sales Training.
- Free car parking space in office vicinity.
- Paid Holidays.
- OTE up to £50,000
Renumeration: £30000-£50000 per annum (depending on experience) + Commission
Apprentices can also apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Visit our website, www.plmcentral.co.uk
PLM Central Ltd is a PTC partner for the UK & Ireland, providing businesses with the best PTC technology solutions. We have developed our own unique system adoption mechanisms which differentiate us from others. Our processes will be the heartbeat of any organisation in the future. We are proficient in high-demand products like Creo Parametric, Isodraw, CreoIllustrate, Windchill, Thing Worx, Vuforia, and many more.
PLM Central as a Partner aims to promote maximum involvement/interaction with all customers to help use the tools more efficiently and effectively.
We operate in the Manufacturing, Automotive, Green Energy, Construction, Hi-Tech, Research and Development, Life Sciences, Defence, Oil and Gas, Transportation industries.
We are Channel Advantage Partners and Technical Service Partners.