We are currently seeking a highly skilled and motivated Application Support Engineer, to join
our dynamic team at PLM Central Ltd. As an Application Support Engineer, you will play a
crucial role in ensuring the smooth operation and efficient functioning of our applications by
providing technical assistance to our clients and internal stakeholders
Qualification and Skills
- Extensive experience in providing Application support and technical support in a fastpaced environment.
- Knowledge of Advanced Encryption Standards (AES).
- Experience with cloud-based technologies and platforms.
- Familiarity with Oracle, SQL, and other relational databases.
- Strong knowledge of application development and support strategies may be helpful.
- Analytical skills to identify and solve problems.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and resolving technical issues in a timely manner.
- Strong communication skills to interact with clients and team members.
- A bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science, information technology, information systems, computer engineering, or similar.
- Experience with PTC technology is a plus.
- Experience in the manufacturing industry is a plus.
- Provide technical support and troubleshoot application-related issues reported by clients and end-users.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to resolve complex problems and ensure timely issue resolution.
- Conduct a thorough analysis of the reported issues and develop appropriate solutions or work arounds.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation, including troubleshooting guides and knowledge base articles.
- Assist in application deployments and configuration management.
- Confidently manage code migration, document configuration changes, and performance monitoring.
- Proactively monitor application performance and identify potential areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with the development team to identify and address recurring issues and provide feedback for product enhancements
Job Type: Full-time
Visit our website, www.plmcentral.co.uk
PLM Central Ltd is a PTC partner for the UK & Ireland, providing businesses with the best PTC technology solutions. We have developed our own unique system adoption mechanisms which differentiate us from others. Our processes will be the heartbeat of any organisation in the future. We are proficient in high-demand products like Creo Parametric, Isodraw, CreoIllustrate, Windchill, Thing Worx, Vuforia, and many more.
PLM Central as a Partner aims to promote maximum involvement/interaction with all customers to help use the tools more efficiently and effectively.
We operate in the Manufacturing, Automotive, Green Energy, Construction, Hi-Tech, Research and Development, Life Sciences, Defence, Oil and Gas, Transportation industries.
We are Channel Advantage Partners and Technical Service Partners.