Destined to be an instant classic, PTC Creo 9 is the can’t-miss CAD system of 2022.
Creo 9 helps you deliver your best designs in less time with updates to Creo Parametric and its extensions. You can see highlights in this “What’s New in Creo 9” webinar.
In this video, learn how you can use the software to
- Usability and productivity enhancements you will use daily :
- The maintenance of model trees has never been simpler, and a new function for divided surfaces enables even more accurate analysis and characterization.
- Advanced Model Based Definition (MBD) & detailing tools:
- The most recent ASME/ISO standards are supported by both semantic PMI and symbols, giving downstream users more details.
- New design-for-ergonomics capabilities for better product solutions:
- With easier manipulation of Manikin position, you may now customise Manikin dimensions.
- Simulation and generative design improvements:
- Multi-physics analysis has been added to Creo Simulation Live. You may simulate structural and thermal performance at the same time. Both Creo Flow Analysis and Creo Ansys Simulation are more capable and user-friendly.
- Enhanced additive and subtractive manufacturing tools:
- Support structures, stochastic and user-defined lattices will each benefit from additive manufacturing. Updates to subtractive manufacturing include improvements to turning, mould building, and 5-axis finishing toolpaths.
- Get better performance from both additive and traditional manufacturing jobs.
Best of all, this introductory event about the software lasts just 30 minutes, so you can get up to date fast, without losing a significant chunk of your day. We will be happy to hear your experience with the software from you, don’t hesitate to contact us on our email address firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on +44-(0)192-358-6270.
Stay connected on our social media to hear more about our upcoming webinars.