- Perform software development through design for requirements using various programming languages, libraries and file formats, programming tools, and CM tools
- Systems and software design, requirements management, systems specifications, validation and verification testing, and documentation for system and software requirements
- Conduct software integration and systems testing on target hardware
- Develop, implement, document, and review software for expected results
- Interface directly with end user/customer and external software suppliers
- Supporting PTC, Creo, Windchill & Applications around it
- Programming languages, libraries and file formats include Java, Object Oriented Programing JSON, REST API, ODATA, SOAP, JSP, JQuery, SQL, XML (including Xpath/Xquery)
- Programming tools include NetBeans, Eclipse (IDE), MS-SQL,Oracle (SQL Plus)
- Configuration Management tools include GitHub, SourceSafe, SVN, PVCS
Education: Bachelor’s Degree is preferable, Major in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or Computer Science is preferred.
Preferred Exposure: Creo, Solidworks, NX, Inventor, Windchill, TeamCenter, etc.
Application Deadline: Open
Remuneration: Depending on experience
Location: In our Watford office, 9 to 5:30
Only candidates with the right to work in the UK will be considered
Job Type: Full-time/Apprenticeship
Who we are:
“PLM Central is all about helping discrete manufacturers succeed by meeting their globalization, time-to-market, and operational efficiency objectives in product development”.
- We are a PTC Reseller & Design Process Consultancy firm and one of the first implementers for PLM in the United Kingdom.
- PLM Central has been supporting customers in UK & Ireland, having more than 20 years of experience in Implementation, Strategic product placement, and support of Creo – Windchill Suite of Products.
- PLM Central acts as a Partner aims to promote maximum involvement/interaction with all customers to help use the tools more efficiently and effectively.
- We operate in the Manufacturing, Automotive, Green Energy, Construction, Hi-Tech, Research and Development, Life Sciences, Defence, Oil and Gas, Transportation industries.
- We are Channel Advantage Partners and Technical Service Partners.