Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for new application development.
- Responsible to answer product-related support calls from customers.
- Responsible for supporting installation and customer applications like PTC-Creo, PTC-Windchill & PLMc-Apps etc..
- Customer solution presentation in case of deployment.
- Customer Training.
- Perform software development through design for requirements using various programming languages, libraries and file formats, programming tools, and CM tools
- Systems and software design, requirements management, systems specifications, validation and verification testing, and documentation for system and software requirements
- Conduct software integration and systems testing on target hardware
- Develop, implement, document, and review software for expected results
- Interface directly with end user/customer and external software suppliers
- Supporting customer applications like PTC-Creo, PTC-Windchill & PLMc-Apps etc..
Qualifications and Skills Preferred:
- Engineering or Computer Science degree with a flair for Computer Programming
- Keen to learn new technology
- Programming languages, libraries and file formats include Java, Object Oriented Programming JSON, REST API, ODATA, SOAP, JSP, JQuery, SQL and XML (including Xpath/Xquery).
- Configuration Management tools include GitHub, SourceSafe, SVN, PVCS
- Programming tools include NetBeans, Eclipse (IDE), MS-SQL, Oracle (SQL Plus)
- Good knowledge of Computer hardware, Networking & Cloud Infrastructure.
- Innovative and forward-thinking.
- Ability to work independently, plan, organise and deliver projects.
- Enthusiastic & Motivated.
- Willingness to succeed.
- You need to be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Clear telephone skills.
Skills/Certifications preferred: Java/.net
Preferred Exposure: Creo, Solidworks, NX, Inventor, Windchill, TeamCenter, etc.
Application Deadline: 10/11/2022
Remuneration: £28k/year or depending on experience
Location: In our Watford office, 9 to 5:30
Job Type: Full-time/Apprenticeship
Who we are:
“PLM Central is all about helping discrete manufacturers succeed by meeting their globalization, time-to-market, and operational efficiency objectives in product development”.
- We are a PTC Reseller & Design Process Consultancy firm and one of the first implementers for PLM in the United Kingdom.
- PLM Central has been supporting customers in UK & Ireland, having more than 20 years of experience in Implementation, Strategic product placement, and support of Creo – Windchill Suite of Products.
- PLM Central acts as a Partner aims to promote maximum involvement/interaction with all customers to help use the tools more efficiently and effectively.
- We operate in the Manufacturing, Automotive, Green Energy, Construction, Hi-Tech, Research and Development, Life Sciences, Defence, Oil and Gas, Transportation industries.
- We are Channel Advantage Partners and Technical Service Partners.